Starting from global statistics, which show that demand for berries is steadily increasing, for 2017 being 8%, we come to the conclusion that it is a place of sale for everyone. But this is not enough for the business to be profitable. We also need to keep in mind the quality of the fruit, the amount per hectare and the elimination of the strawberry growing and harvesting risks. And one of the most important factors is getting fruit early, when the price for such fruits is the highest.
So www.euconsult.net together with its partners comes with the solution of a turnkey business that will remove all risks in the cultivation process, increase productivity, increase the quality of the fruit, make it possible to obtain the harvest earlier.
- Agricultural land – minimum 0.6 ha, optimal – 5 ha
- Sera (solar, protected space) – specially adapted to the cultivation of fruit trees
- Irrigation system – water storage tank, drip tap, accessories
- Strawberry seed – seedlings, special variety
- Growth guide – Useful information in the cultivation process
- Harvesting – starting with year 1 from planting
- Amount to maturity – 30-35 t / ha
- Harvest period – 2 weeks earlier
- Comercializare – la export