What types of funding are available at the moment?
- Non-refundable grants (grant / subsidy)
- Loans with a grant (credit + grant)
- Loans to advantageous conditions (no%, low%)
Who can access these funding?
- Willing to initiate or develop a business
- Young people aged 18 to 35
- Women who want to start a business
What activities and equipment are supported?
- Production of vegetables and fruits, flowers and greenhouses on protected land (winter greenhouses, solariums and tunnels)
- Construction / reconstruction and renovation of infrastructure related to agricultural holdings
- Construction of refrigerated storage of fruit and vegetables and packing houses
- Primary / finished processing, processing, drying and freezing of fruit, grapes, vegetables and
- Primary / finished processing, drying, conditioning, storage, storage and packaging of cereals, oilseeds, sunflower and soybeans
- Primary / finished processing, packaging, refrigeration, freezing, processing and storage, including analysis, of meat, milk and honey
- Processing of wood, metal
- Production of building materials
- Textile industry, clothing and footwear
- Recovery of interest (%) on credit
- Producer Group activity
- Promoting export products
- Compensation of irrigation costs
- Expenses for business plan development, training courses, assistance